IT'S ME WHO IS AMBITIOUS


“Wow this is nice, I’ll buy this”……… few words that were used to come out in my mouth before.


Shopping is one of my hobbies, hobby which cost too much and could empty my wallet every week.

Though I only have small allowance still I don’t have the attitude budgeting it which attitude that still affects me every day.

Uncontrollable attitude that I can’t change though it makes me empty day by day. Monday to Wednesday would be the maximum run of my weekly allowance.

After then I’ll ask to someone to lend money especially to my classmates, then paying them the next week Which for sure people that makes “pautang” to me every week is getting annoyed. See, how wise but stupid attitude I have? A kind of attitude that an ambitious student could have.


Moreover,I couldn’t immediately ask extra money to my mom since we have cold treatment with each other as of this time…(Something personal that could make this legend long..hehehe).


Well actually, I really don’t know where and what would be my point in this blog …awwwwwww….hehehehe. It’s just so happen that these days I have to let my luxurious personal things stop for the meantime. Thinking that I have parents that could send exact allowance every week and its me who is making things hard every week because of being ambitious one. I’ll just end this nonsense legend hanging coz two of my officemate will use the PC.

But how could I change my uncontrollable attitude?


0 comments: