"MEETING DEADLINES"


Meeting deadlines is really my weakness since im a type of a person who will move if lightning won’t hit. Y its really hard for me to work early with the assigned school requirements?..

I can’t remember or maybe numbers isn’t enough to count of if how many times I did this move. I don’t know why im still doing it again and again. Being haggard and having big eye bags is always the result because of doing requirements near the cliff. Because of doing my articles a minute before the deadline even my papers got red inks. Still those kinds of circumstances didn’t fetch me to do things ahead.

What would be the thing that will make me realize to work things ahead? I hope that one of these days something will wake my mind up to run away with this intolerable approach.

This moment of time fresh from staying overnight in school and without closing my eyes even a minute again Im here in internet café doing not that important stuff even if requirements for the next days are falling in lines.

I just hope that my mom wont catch me doing this kind of thing else I’ll gonna go back where I come from.

This blog won’t stay long coz I only have small coins in my pocket….hehehehe…….writing this, make me relax since its just now that I step by step opening my heart and my mind to know myself better while sharing this with you (if who ever is reading this)… it’s just once in a blue moon if I handle things seriously (gusto q naman maging seryoso minsan…kahit minsan lng serious)……. …Dba?/? sO LET ME…………


2 comments:

♥ K.i.i.k.a.Y ♥ said...

....aww goodluck sa mga requirements Mo...

i feel the same way blogging is making me happy and relax...most of all mailabas ko lahat ng problemz ko hehehe


padaanz lang po :D

I am EXTRAORDINARY said...

HEHEHE...oo nga ehhh. tnx sa pagdaan.