FRIENDSHIP IS NOT CONSTANT TOO


My batch mates will gonna leave me soon. Yet it is
still hard for me not to mind that couple of months from now, they will
leave me. But practicality, they will soon.

They are one of the biggest sources of my self esteem. I don’t know if they’re gone, I can still find companies that will accept me for being imperfect one, maybe my TN family but not the company I used of in a classroom.

Sometimes I draw on myself being alone, practicing without them- since it is
still me who will get upset later.I know that there is no constant in
this world, we have to separate ways in our own lives and I hate it

Yet still every time I close my eyes going to bed, I’m imagining that it’s
me alone who is not wearing toga and posing with happy face with the
rest of the family congratulating each other. Yah, I know that someday
I’ll be in that , but it would be better if I feel that way with them(so that di pud q mag nose bleed mag graduation day ba.)

If only I can make my own voyage…….I mean every time I’m alone I can’t stop pitying myself with this case. Well I also don’t like people worrying that much in me because Im not disable person to treat that way yet.

It’s just that as of this moment, I’m in a condition which frustration and disappointment pushing myself down. Ithink this is really the hardest thing that I’m facing right now.(Haaayy Im not really used to be emotional but I have to let this out)

I’mnot vulnerable but inside I am– Im doing it in the sense that people
knew me being a happy person and it might look awkward to them if I’ll
act what I actually feel. (I hate to be bully in short).

Well,I hope that one of these days God will give me inspiration to put my self up again and make up things.

I hope that after you read this blog you won’t merit pitying NORIEL,


2 comments:

optimistic dora said...

as in, chada au u blogs noh! tudlo i pd q anah noh hah, hehe..

I am EXTRAORDINARY said...

hehe.. tnx do,,, sure pud ni? hehehe...